Tuesday, October 21, 2008
23rd October (Thursday) - IMPORTANT DAY
hmmm guys, attendance is getting from bad to worse since Tuesday. Last Tuesday, I only have 22 students. Today, I only have about less than 20! btw, its not officially holidays yet,people.


BTW, for those who have not submitted the PTC forms to me, you will not get your results slips until your parents come down and see me. This is not a threat.


and on thursday, i hereby order all of you to come down if not all my hard work and effort for all of you is all wasted. plus, i wanna take last class photo before all of us enjoy our holidays for good.


As for V-chairman, pls help to return what you still owe the school (you know, i know,yah?)


oh yah, before i forget, for those who has my number, just to let you know, i just lost my hp last saturday. so u guys may wanna consider by me new hp for teacher's day next yr, HAHAHAHAHA. OK CRAP.




p/s: picture taken at Singapore Science Centre. A little bit too dark, huh?
posted by 4F @ Tuesday, October 21, 2008  
About Me

Name: 4F
Home: Singapore
About Me: We rock.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Credits



BLOGGER